WELCOME and THANK YOU for visiting my blog. Feel free to surf and drop me some comments.

upgrade w580i flash menu + better accoustic and camera


Phew.. I spent more than 3 hours to upgrade my friend's SEw580i. And it's worth. Now i can sleep tight. I can't wait to return this hp to him, and see what will be his response. He must be shocked to see his stupid phone turned into the most perfect w580i. Here's what i just did.
I upgraded the firmware to the latest version, after i debranded it. Then, I threw away those stupid old .swf flash menus n replaced them with some "kick-ass" cool flash themes. I did some extra efforts by making my own .thm files.. I also replaced the accoustic and camera drivers. The accoustic's driver that i replaced sounds louder but the new camera's driver still doesn't affect much on the quality. So, i'll name the price for all these. RM50 :) Am i a good friend??

plus: i put some new mp3s into his album. And i also gave him all the copies of my project (the downloaded stuff to mod his hp) . Guys, if you need help in upgrading your mobile phone, just send me a message. I'll try to help (o_O)

4 comments:

mike said...

what is your email address? i do have problems with my Sony Ericssons W810i. Could you help me? I need the latest firmware.

fern said...

add me on ym: snowiscold1@yahoo.com
what is your current version firmare?

Anonymous said...

hp pe jek u leh bt??

fern said...

dpends on the model.. symbian might be easier..

Post a Comment

fern's mp3



Photos

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Connect ME

Followers