WELCOME and THANK YOU for visiting my blog. Feel free to surf and drop me some comments.

it's not easy.. to be.. me..

haha. it's not the lyric from the superman's song.. but today, i just wanna write about why it's hard to be me. 
why would i say so? because i have my own lost love story. Still remember those days when we're together..Can't forget... It's hard to take her as my friend now. This is just a story of my past. And the new me is walking rite now. Walking slowly, passing the days, and straight to the end of my life which i dun noe when. But i'll just walk from one stop to another. I used to cut my self with my own cruelty and guilt. So, i ain't livin in the dark side and let the haters destroy everythings that i have.. Even without her, i'll go on as the new me was born.STFU, straight to the point. Why it's hard to be me?


  1. I'm d only prson who'll be happy when my ex met someone in her life..
  2. I'm d only prson who suffers doing all this..
  3. I can't forget her even it has been years.
  4. Oh, im doing all my best only to see she's smiling again .. even when i noe im not..
  5. will update later.... need to help my mom in the kitchen.. see ya..
  6. updated:
  7. sometimes, i dun even noe myself. what i'm doing. and suddenly, by the time comes, i'll regret.
  8. always haunted by the past.
  9. it's hard to leave, but harder to forget her..
  10. everyday i wake up to be someone else.
  11. and the last but not least, it's hard to be me because im different.....
p/s:currently listening to five for fighting - it's not easy (SUPERMAN)
DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE


    3 comments:

    eima xara said...

    mcm knl je tajuk entry ni..

    Anonymous said...

    you just need to be strong......you have a very long way to g0......just think about it.....you can be a very successful person....and you can show her (ur ex) that you have become a very successful man......and let her feel regret because she had left you....
    ps:looks like a very bad idea..huhuhuu

    Anonymous said...

    wei....
    b strong k...

    Post a Comment

    fern's mp3



    Photos

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    Connect ME

    Followers