WELCOME and THANK YOU for visiting my blog. Feel free to surf and drop me some comments.

i made some changes

i was still in my bed around 4pm today as i haven't had enough sleep last nite. i had a wonderful dream, and suddenly dad knocked on my door hardly. DISTURBANCE..
so, i started my day with a cigarette + annoying sound came from the door. oh dear, i just got some ideas to add on my blog today and im going to do it. rite now!!

after 3 hours..

owh.. im freaking good at it. take a look at my cursor (i.e users only), and the whole page layout, and the widgets dat i get from a nice site. i made a few changes to the layout but still, it looks awesome. i need to re-learn all these blogging stuff, cuz i've forgotten lot of things. so.. dear my precious readers who are really good in html/javascript, you are welcome to teach me :D

update: hey, look at my twitter widget on the right panel. Isn't it cute just to be there. Let's tweet my fellow friends. Thanks for "flavert tekong" for inspiring me the idea of tweeter.
credits goes to this site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i noe what's ur wonderful dreams dat nite?

fern said...

haha.. i dun really remember. it was like days ago..

Post a Comment

fern's mp3



Photos

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Connect ME

Followers